The Governors of Saltney Ferry CP School require an efficient and committed cleaner to join their team. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in this role although training can be given.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To undertake work in a safe working environment, being aware of yourself and those around you.
• To follow good health and safety practices.
• Cleaning as a team or individually a designated area within the school.
• To be able to work under the instruction of Caretaker.
• To be able to work on your own initiative.
• Ensure that the designated areas are kept in a clean and hygienic condition in accordance with agreed schedule.
• Cleaning tasks may include washing, mopping, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, buffing, emptying of litter bins, dusting and polishing surfaces.
• Use of powered equipment e.g. buffing machine, vacuum cleaner
Part Time (10 hours per week)
Closing date: Friday 18th October 2019 at 12pm
Shortlisting date: Monday 21st October 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 23rd October or Thursday 24th October 2019
Further information may be found at:
School Address: Saltney Ferry CP School, Saltney Ferry Road, Saltney Ferry Flintshire CH4 OBN
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are not always able to contact each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date you should assume that your application has not been successful.
Saltney Ferry C.P. School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.