Queniborough C E Primary School are seeking a suitably qualified ABA tutor or someone aspiring to be an ABA tutor (training will be provided) to support a child in our Year 4 classroom.
We are looking for someone who:
● has previous ABA experience or would be prepared to train as an ABA tutor
● can build and develop positive relationships with the child
● can conduct 1:1 intensive teaching sessions along with paired and small group teaching sessions using ABA.
● can provide 1:1 oversight in small group settings to enable child to engage with others.
● has a commitment to continuing professional development in ABA practice and theory, knowledge of the curriculum including the National Curriculum and working with children with autism.
● Is able to access successfully the National curriculum using ABA methods and Implement programmes that have been written by Consultant & Lead Tutor.
● can demonstrate a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
● Has a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
● has a can-do attitude.
● Is able to develop positive relationships with colleagues and work constructively as a member of the school staff team.
Queniborough C of E Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.