NOR: 410 (Main school), 35 fte place Nursery.
Main Pay Scale T1-T4, 20 Hours per week, term-time only; (From £25714-£31778) Pro-Rata
Fixed Term until 31.08.2022
The Governors of this friendly, inclusive and successful multi-cultural primary school wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our team. We are looking for an outstanding teacher who has experience across key stage 1 and 2. The successful candidate will lead quality tuition with small groups of children across school, with a view to bridging any gaps in learning that may have occurred during the Covid-19 pandemic. This is a fixed-term position for until the end of the summer term.
The successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate:-
• The highest quality of teaching and therefore, learning
• A commitment to our inclusive and multi-cultural ethos
• Identify learning gaps and help shape and deliver a bespoke intervention programme
• Plan and deliver lesson plans to derive measurable outcomes from each session to track progress
• An ability to inspire curiosity and instil a passion for learning
• High expectations of standards, progress, presentation and behaviour
• An ability to work as part of an effective and dedicated team
• The willingness to go the ‘extra mile’ for Clarendon children
• A hard working attitude and dedicated to meeting the needs of our children at all times.
We can offer:-
• Delightful children who are well behaved, respectful and love coming to school
• A modern, well-resourced school that is a pleasure to work in
• Very supportive parents and Governing Body
• An experienced and hardworking staff team
• Support in your role through training and coaching
Closing Date: Wednesday 15th December at 12 noon.
Interviews: Friday 17th of December
Visits to school are welcome, please contact the office to arrange. Please send completed applications to the office email address, for the attention of Mrs Chatterjee.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Clarendon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.