Academy Business Manager – North Wiltshire Cluster
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Academy Business Manager to join our supportive team across our three schools.
The Local Board and Executive Headteacher of the schools are looking to appoint a passionate, dedicated and talented individual to join our team and further develop the role of Business Manager across the three sites. We are a cluster of three village schools situated in North Wiltshire, and are a part of The Diocese of Bristol Academies Trust (DBAT).
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic. The successful candidate will have experience in budget management, financial plans, financial reporting and a working knowledge of payroll, human resources and ideally premises management and health & safety practices.
Christian Malford CofE Primary, Seagry CE and Somerfords’ Walter Powell are all small schools, who additionally provide pre-school and wrap-around care facilities to all our families. All schools retain their unique nature, whilst actively working together to the mutual benefit of children, staff and our communities.
• The chance to work in lovely rural schools and to become an integral part of the school communities
• An enthusiastic, committed team to work with .
• An opportunity to be part of an expanding multi-academy trust.
• Courteous and hardworking pupils.
• Take the lead in finance, premises management, administration and personnel
• Manage health and safety, human resources and compliance
• Working directly with the Executive Head Teacher, Heads of School and Local Board to manage budgets and procurement
• Managing the operation of the business functions of the school
• Advise and implement day-to-day support to all the SLT to promote efficiency
YOU WILL HAVE:
• Business Management experience, ideally with some education knowledge, but this is not essential
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• An ability to use initiative and prioritise your work .
• A team approach with a flexible attitude.
• Enthusiasm and be well qualified.
• An desire to meet deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail.
A job description and person specification are attached
The role is permanent, 31.5 hours per week, ideally over 5 days but some flexibility is available. The role is term time only with an additional 3 weeks worked in school holidays.
Grade I SCP 28-31 £25,463 - £28,221 pro-rata
Applications are via Eteach only, no c.v’s
Visits welcome - please contact Christian Malford School Office
Closing Date : Thursday 13th December 2018 at 11.59pm
Shortlisting : Friday 14th December 2018
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 18th December 2018
Christian Malford CE Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full DBS check before appointment is confirmed.