Achievement Support Assistant – Level 1
12.5 hours per week term time
Salary: Grade 4 (£18983 - £19554 FTE)
(Fixed Term linked to EHCP)
The Governors of Cavendish Primary School are seeking to appoint a Level 1 Achievement Support Assistant (linked to an EHCP) to join a friendly, caring, dedicated team who are committed to providing a high quality education for the pupils in their care. This post is a specific purpose contract linked with an Education, Health and Care Plan.
The successful candidate will:
• Liaise with external agencies and family.
• Motivate and engage child/children so they are excited and enthused about their learning journey.
• Have effective communication skills when liaising with staff, parents and external agencies.
• Have the passion and drive to develop their professional career and gain relevant experience and training where appropriate.
• Use their initiative, be flexible and ensure children are safe and happy.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers.
The closing date for the post is the Monday 9th November 2020 at 12 noon.
We are looking to hold interviews as soon as possible after this date.
Cavendish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.