The Governors of Kingswood Parks Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced Foundation Stage Achievement Support Assistant to start as soon as possible for a Fixed Term until 31st August 2020.
Kingswood Parks opened as a brand new primary academy in September 2014 and is located on the popular Kingswood Parks private housing development. The school’s popularity has exceeded all expectations and the school has recently undergone major building works to accommodate over 630 children.
Our children are delightful and their parents are extremely supportive.
Kingswood Parks is a member of a small multi-academy trust (North Carr Collaborative Academy Trust – NCCAT) currently consisting of three schools. We share a passion and belief in the children of Hull and our vision of ‘Achieving more together’ is epitomised on a day to day by the staff across our schools.
Who are we looking for?
You will work under the instructions and guidance of teaching staff within and outside the classroom to:
• Provide effective support as required within our Foundation Stage unit;
• Support the academic, social, emotional and development of individuals and groups of pupils understanding clearly how pupils’ learn;
• Provide effective support to maximise the attainment and accelerate the progress of individuals and groups of pupil;
• Experience of working within Foundation Stage.
If you believe in the children in Hull and are passionate about our city and truly want to make a difference then we’d like to meet you.
As a member of the North Carr Collaborative Academy Trust we offer:
• An opportunity to be part of a collaborative trust and work alongside a range of outstanding teachers and professionals;
• The opportunity to work alongside staff who are passionate in their drive to ensure that every child becomes the best they can be;
• Bespoke quality professional development;
• Outstanding working environments and high quality resources;
• Committed and experienced governance.
North Carr Collaborative Academy Trust is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Kingswood Parks Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.