Cleeve Primary School is looking to appoint an outstanding Achievement Support Assistant to work with two pupils on a one to one basis to support their early development.
The position is linked to two children who have Educational Health Care Plans in place. The contract is fixed term and your employment will end when the children leave the school, or if the funding for the Educational Health and Care Plans ceases. In the event that this occurs the school will make every effort to try and redeploy within the trust.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide effective 1:1 support to maximise attainment.
- Set challenging and demanding expectations and promote self-esteem and independence.
- Support the child with early development needs including speech and language
- Undertake structured and agreed learning activities/teaching programmes, adjusting activities were appropriate.
We can offer:
- A supportive, friendly and dedicated staff team.
- Positive, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn.
- A vision that is underpinned by high expectations and wanting the very best for our pupils.
Hours: 30 hours per week, term time only
Salary: Grade 3, scp 3, £12,153 actual salary per annum
Cleeve Primary School is part of Horizon Academy Trust. The post will initially be based at Cleeve Primary School, but as an employee of the Trust you may be required to work at other schools within the Multi Academy Trust.
Tuesday 3rd December 2019
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
The trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Horizon Academy Trust is fully committed to achieving fairness and equality in employment and seeks to achieve a workforce which reflects the diversity of the community it serves. No job applicant or employee will be treated less favourably or disadvantaged, either directly or indirectly, on the grounds of gender, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or any other unjustifiable reason.