Achievement Support Assistant
Full Time, Fixed Term
30 hours per week (8.45 am – 3:15pm), 195 days.
Rokeby Park Primary School requires an Achievement Support Assistant to start as soon as possible.
Initially, the post will be fixed term for one year. This post will predominantly be working to support children in upper Key Stage Two.
Rokeby Park Primary is a small primary school situated at the heart of the local community. Our team is committed to inspiring children and raising their aspirations. Due to our continued hard work and strong team spirit, during our last Ofsted inspection we were judged to be a ‘good school’. We are now continuing on our journey to drive up standards to ensure all our pupils ‘aim to be the best they can be’.
If you are passionate about working with children and making a difference we would like to meet you. We are looking for someone who has the desire to work within a highly motivated team and who can help move the school to new levels of excellence.
We require someone who:
• has experience of working to support children with special educational needs;
• has experience of supporting pupils’ learning in a school setting;
• has the motivation to work with children ;
• has the ability to work as part of a team;
• has a good knowledge of safeguarding.
We can offer:
• the opportunity to work within a small community based school;
• the opportunity to work with delightful children;
• the opportunity to work within a highly committed team;
• an excellent working environment and high quality resources;
• opportunities to take part in quality CPD;
• the support of a committed and experienced multi-academy trust.
If you believe you are the right person for the job then we would love to hear from you. If you would like to discuss or apply for the position, please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Sally Chaytor.
Rokeby Park Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Closing date: Thursday 1st October 2020 at 3.00 pm.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 7th October 2020
Rokeby Park Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.