Kingswood Parks Primary School is part of Humber Education Trust. The School is rated as ‘good’ by Ofsted and continually strives to improve further. The school is oversubscribed and has capacity to cater for 630 and has a 52 place Foundation 1. The Governors are seeking to appoint an Achievement Support Assistant to join our team from September 2021 for 33.75 hours (term time only).
The successful post holder will initially be required to support a named child but will still be expected to fulfil the full duties and responsibilities of the post and work across the school, as needed.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Achievement Support Assistant who:
• Can establish productive working relationships with children;
• Act as a role model;
• Sets high expectations;
• Encourages pupils to interact with others and engage all children in learning activities led by the teacher;
• Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Enjoys working within a supportive team;
• Is well organised, flexible and creative;
• Is willing to participate fully in ensuring inclusion of all children.
We can offer:
• Delightful and engaging children;
• An effective and supportive team of staff and governors;
• A wholehearted commitment to every child’s learning and well-being;
• A commitment to your professional development.
All completed application forms must be returned to the school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Kingswood Parks Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.