POST: Achievement Support Assistant (Generic, SEN, EAL, EYFS, 1:1) X 2 posts
HOURS: 31 hours per week, term time only
SALARY: Grade 4, SCP 5 - 7, £13,065 - £13,593 actual salary per annum
PLEASE NOTE: The closing date for these posts has been extended due to the summer holidays. All previous applications will be given due consideration so no need to reapply.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two Achievement Support Assistants to support teaching and learning at Cleeve Primary School.
The posts will be based in upper key stage 2 and will commence as soon as possible from September 2019 on a permanent basis.
The successful applicants will:
- Set challenging and demanding expectations and promote self-esteem and independence.
- Undertake structured and agreed learning activities/teaching programmes, adjusting activities were appropriate.
- Support the academic, social, emotional and development of individuals and groups of pupils understanding clearly how pupils’ learn.
- Provide effective support to maximise attainment and accelerate the progress of individuals and groups of pupils
- Deliver small group interventions when required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to work within a supportive, friendly environment in a well-run and respected school.
- Positive, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn.
- A vision that is underpinned by high expectations and wanting the very best for our pupils.
- Pension Scheme.
- Term-time hours
Further details regarding the requirements of the post can be found in the job description and person specification.
Interviews will be held: Friday 6th September 2019
Cleeve Primary School is part of the Horizon Academy Trust. As an employee of the trust you may be required to work at other schools within the trust.
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
The trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Horizon Academy Trust is fully committed to achieving fairness and equality in employment and seeks to achieve a workforce which reflects the diversity of the community it serves. No job applicant or employee will be treated less favourably or disadvantaged, either directly or indirectly, on the grounds of gender, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or any other unjustifiable reason.