Start date: September 2019
Pay range: Grade 3, SCP 5-6 £20,205- £20,609 FTE (£11,546- £11,777 actual)
Contract: Permanent, part-time
Hours: 25 hours per week, term time only
At Courthouse Junior School, our aim is for every child to flourish. We work hard but only on things that make a difference.
You’ll be joining the administrative team of a three-form entry Junior School with an inclusive ethos based in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
We are now seeking a flexible, proactive and efficient Administrative Assistant. This is a key front facing role, providing support to all stakeholders at the school.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has an excellent customer care skills with experience of dealing with face to face interaction
• Is an organised and efficient record keeper
• Is an effective time manager able to work to deadlines
• Is an efficient communicator with good oral and written English
• Has working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and experience of other school admin systems e.g. SIMS, Teachers2Parents, School Money (training can be provided)
Please go to our website to find out how to apply.
If you require more information about the role or wish to arrange a school visit, please contact Todorka Rolfe.
Application deadline: 19th July 2019
Interview date: w/c 22nd July 2019
Our school is committed to safeguarding. The successful applicants will be required to provide suitable references and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Courthouse Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.