THE ROLE: ADMIN ASSISTANT L2
SALARY: APT&C LG BAND 2 POINTS 3-4, £15,943-£16,262 (ACTUAL) STARTING SALARY RANGE
TERM TIME PLUS 1 WEEK, FULL-TIME 37 HOURS PER WEEK, PERMANENT POST
REQUIRED FROM: ASAP
Nether Hall School is a welcoming and vibrant special school located on the edge of the city of Leicester. We are very proud to be a key partner in the City of Leicester Association of Special Schools (CLASS) where we are committed to providing the highest quality of education to the most vulnerable children and young people in our city.
The Governors and Headteacher wish to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive professional to join our school.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualities:
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic in their approach to work
- Can do attitude to support a busy school office.
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders.
- Be flexible, be able to adapt to changes and work under pressure.
- Proficient in ICT especially Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Publisher
- Experience of SIMS (desirable)
- Ability to work well as part of a supportive and hardworking team.
- An effective communicator at all levels including with pupils and parents.
Please see attached the job description and person specification for full details.
If you feel you possess these qualities and would like to shape your future at a progressive school, then everyone at Nether Hall would like to hear from you.
Closing date: Midnight on Sunday, 31st January 2021
Interview date: Wednesday, 10th February 2021 via Teams
We will shortlist as soon as possible after the closing date and will be in contact with shortlisted candidates to make arrangements for assessment and interview which will take place via Teams/Skype.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018.