Salary: G06 - £18,795 FTE (actual salary £16,361)
Hours: 37 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks).
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Administrator to join the Admin team in our busy school office.
The successful candidate will support the School’s administrative function, including covering Main Reception one day a week. They must have experience in performing all aspects of administration, using Microsoft Office Suite and Gmail. Also desirable would be experience of using Google Docs. Experience of SIMS or other school Management Information Systems would be highly advantageous.
- The opportunity to join the staff team at this high attaining, successful and oversubscribed school
- A committed and enthusiastic staff group
- Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful specialist co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Closing Date: Monday 1 June 2020 at 9.00 am
Interview Date: Monday 8 June 2020
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of appointment are conditional on the following:
• Enhanced DBS check
• Satisfactory completion of a Staff Disqualification Declaration form
• Confirmation that you are not subject to either a Prohibition Order or Interim Prohibition Order
• The receipt of at least 2 satisfactory references
• Verification of identity
• Verification of medical fitness
• Verification of qualifications
• Verification of QTS where required
• Verification that they are legally able to work in UK