The main responsibilities of the post are to:
• Develop, design and maintain website, online learning portal and internal monitor system.
• Administer the staff absence system to include entering absences on County database.
• Support management with the staff recruitment process.
• Support management with secretarial duties including maintaining the cloud-based storage area.
• Provide relief cover for admin team.
The successful candidate will have excellent literacy skills along with the ability to write to a high standard as the post will require considerable amounts of writing on a daily/weekly basis to be uploaded to the internet for public viewing – accuracy and the ability to proof/check your own writing is essential. Good ICT skills will be needed along with experience in a variety of software packages both computer-based and online. The ability to multi task, organise and meet deadlines will be essential along with the ability to work as a member of a friendly team.
Please press 'apply now button', download/print and then return completed application form (CV only not accepted) to Sue Woods.
Ysgol Bryngwyn School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.