ADMINISTRATION & ORGANISATION ASSISTANT
Required as soon as possible
Hours: 37 hours per week Term Time Only
Salary: Grade 3 (Level 2)
An opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and enthusiastic Level 2 Administration & Organisation Assistant to join our school’s Administration Team. You will be expected to be a team player and contribute to the development of the schools administrative and support services.
Highlands Primary School is a large primary school located on the Bransholme Estate on the outskirts of Hull.
We strive to create a happy welcoming, caring and safe environment where expectations are high and where learners are encouraged, challenged and supported to be the best they can be.
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated and flexible person who has a desire to work within a school, with good communication skills and willing to go that extra mile.
Duties will include:
• Administration including simple record keeping, filing, letters to parents/carers, cash handling, uniform sales.
• Operating relevant equipment/ICT packages; photocopying, running reports and updating online systems.
• Reception duties; covering the Reception office as and when required, answering telephone calls, taking messages, inputting registers and general admin duties.
As a member of the North Carr Collaborative Academy Trust we offer:
• An opportunity to be part of a collaborative trust and work alongside a range of outstanding teachers, practitioners and support staff
• The opportunity to work alongside staff who are passionate in their drive to ensure that every child becomes the best they can be.
• Quality professional development
• Outstanding working environments and high quality resources
• Committed and experienced governance
Safeguarding our children:
We take very seriously our responsibility to safeguard children. This school operates a rigorous and robust recruitment process that gathers evidence about candidates’ suitability to work with children as well as their suitability for the post and has proactive safeguarding procedures in place that address inappropriate behaviour.
An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Closing Date: Monday 4 November 12 noon
If you require any further information about this role please contact Kirsty Whiteley (Office Manager)
Highlands Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.