Term-time 39.4 Weeks per Year M-F 8.00-4.00pm 35 hours per week
Salary ELM5 £21,593-23,834 Pro Rata Actual Salary £18,245-£20,139
ElmWey Learning Trust is a multi-academy trust, currently operating Heathside School, Weybridge, a successful, oversubscribed 11-18 secondary school. Our students are well motivated and high achieving. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, efficient and competent assistant to support our school office team.
Duties will include:
• covering reception and responding to visitors, students and telephone enquiries, including first aid
• production of high-quality print and digital communication including the design and production of the bi-weekly newsletter
• work with the senior team to develop our communication including social media posts and press releases
• assisting the Office Manager in providing administrative support to the leadership team
• provision of professional design templates, to establish a brand toolkit and support the school in the production of all things print and digital
The role would suit an experienced administrative or marketing professional or a graduate looking for their first role:
• have experience of using social media, ideally to endorse an organisation
• possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
• be confident, enthusiastic, flexible and a strong team player
• show initiative and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ when necessary
• be organised with the ability to prioritise a busy workload with excellent numeracy and IT and MS365 and design skills including Adobe Creative Cloud
In return we offer staff benefits package that includes family friendly policies, local government pension scheme, shopping & lifestyle discount scheme and onsite parking.
Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
ElmWey Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure. It is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.