Administration and Organisation Assistant
Grade 2 (SCP 1-3) £17,842 - £18,562 FTE
37 hours per week
Term time only + 2 days
Actual salary range £15,024 - £15,631
St Cuthbert’s Roman Catholic Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The Directors of St Cuthbert’s RC Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a hardworking, adaptable and motivated Administration and Organisation Assistant to join the office team at St Vincent’s VC Academy on Queens Road in Hull.
You will be expected to be a team player and contribute to the school’s administrative, financial and support services and be the first point of contact for our parents and visitors on reception.
We would like you to:
• provide general administrative and low-level financial support;
• undertake reception and telephone duties;
• ensure that all visitors are warmly and professionally welcomed;
• maintain accurate manual and computerised records;
• maintain stock and supplies, cataloguing and distributing as required;
• effectively contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of our school.
For further information and an application form, please visit the St Vincent's school website.
Closing date: Thursday 3rd December 2020 at 12 noon
Shortlisting date: Friday 4th December 2020
Interview date: Monday 7th December 2020
Applicants must support the Catholic ethos of our school.
St Cuthbert’s RC Academy is an equal opportunities employer.
St Vincent's VC Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.