Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Assist in gathering quotes for IT equipment and services as requested by the Senior IT Director / Assistant Director
2. Raise purchase orders for equipment and services and log these in the IT Support Purchasing & Inventory Database
3. Collate data and information from college support systems for divisional management reports.
4. General office administration to include dealing with post, answering the telephone, photocopying, filing and typing, word processing and minute taking.
5. Internal billing for services such as telephony and printing.
6. Attend and contribute to Divisional meetings
7. Carry out any reasonable instructions, including additional duties commensurate with the level and grading of this post.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
a) Comply with internal and external quality standards and contribute to the College’s strategic aims.
b) Comply with college policies and procedures and health and safety regulations.
c) Support the safeguarding and promotion of students’ welfare.
d) Maintain confidentiality in relation to all College information and to comply with Data Protection Legislation.
e) Participate in the College’s Appraisal scheme and undertake any training as required.
f) Support and actively participate in the implementation of the College’s Equal Opportunity policies.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. South & City College Birmingham is an equal opportunities employer. All posts within the College are subject to Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate