(with responsibility for cover arrangements)
Permanent, 37 hours per week term time only (plus 4 weeks to be worked in the school holiday periods) to start as soon as possible.
VTG 8 Scale Point 22-25 starting salary £22,473 per annum, pro rata (actual starting salary £20,256 per annum) + Health Cash Plan and Benefit package (see website for full details of our employee benefit package) to start as soon as possible.
Venturers Trust is a dynamic and focused multi-academy trust based in Bristol, formed in September 2017 through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust. The Trust is responsible for eight academies, 3,500 pupils and 750 staff with a commitment to making a significant and lifelong difference to the lives of young people from some of Bristol’s most disadvantaged communities.
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed admin team at Montpelier High School. The role will involve working within the admin team to provide general clerical, administrative and financial support for the school. Responsibilities for the role also include managing and organising cover for absent staff, organising and providing support for supply staff and ensuring that safeguarding requirements and other relevant regulations are in place.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of GCSE Grade C in Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications).
• NVQ2 or equivalent qualification or experience in relevant discipline
• Clear experience of being able to work effectively as part of a team and also independently managing your own workload.
• Experience of working with confidential and sensitive data, understanding the professional requirements of working with information such as notetaking/minutes.
• Strong organisational and time management skills with the resilience to work under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate an attitude of learning, continual personal and professional development.
It would be a distinct advantage to have knowledge of working within an educational setting ideally however full training will be provided.
In return you will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including Wellbeing Health Cash Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Introduction Incentive plus others.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Closing date: Monday 18th July 2022 at 9:00 Interviews: Week commencing 18th July
Montpelier High School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to
equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS
check is required for all staff.