Permanent Level 2 Admin Officer required to start Autumn 2020
Level 2 Admin Officer, Permanent 19.5 hours per week, 39 weeks of the year
8.30am – 3.30pm (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
Grade 2, points 3-4. Salary £18,065 - £18,426 FTE
Pro-rata to £8,177 - £8,341
St Mary’s Fields Primary School is located within a vibrant and diverse part of the City of Leicester. We have a strong commitment to developing an ethos that permeates the work of the school and staff group, ensuring that each individual child progresses towards their highest potential in a unique and inspirational environment. St Mary’s Fields Primary has an enviable reputation of working collaboratively with the community in which the school is situated.
The successful candidate will:
• Ensure that callers, visitors, parents and children to the school are dealt with in a friendly and courteous manner
• Be enthusiastic, flexible and able to be proactive.
• Ensure accuracy and confidentiality in dealing with requests and maintaining records.
• Be able to work independently and use their initiative
• Experience of working in a school office or office environment.
• Have knowledge of using word, excel and using a PC.
• Provide admin support for whole school.
• Carry out general office duties, including filing, photocopying, dealing with post and deliveries.
• Be confident and professional, keen to share knowledge and understanding with others, and commit to training and professional development.
We can offer:
• A friendly and supportive staff team
• A bright and cheerful working environment
• A well-resourced school
• A commitment to training and professional development
• Happy and polite children
Please apply via Eteach, or for an application pack, please contact Jemma Linnell (School Business Manager) on O1162824623
Closing date: Friday 3rd July at 12 noon.
Virtual Interviews: w/c 6th July 2020
St Mary’s Fields Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks. St Mary’s Fields governing body is an equal opportunities employer