Falcons Primary School is seeking an experienced Office Administrator/Clerk to the Governors who has ideally worked within education. The ideal candidate should have good customer service, ICT and communication skills. We are seeking an individual who is well-organised, efficient, flexible, calm, friendly, motivated and passionate about providing an excellent support service to our children, staff and visitors.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
- Courteous and hardworking pupils.
- Fantastic, up-to-date facilities.
- Demonstrate good communication skills that allow effective communication with all levels of school staff, governors, pupils, contractors and 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience of working in an office environment and Clerking services
- Excellent IT skills.
- Practical experience in word processing, excel and email.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Falcons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.