** Strictly no agencies **
1. Purpose of Job
To provide flexible business and administration support to the Business Development Advisers.
2. Principle Accountabilities
• To manage the flow of inbound and outbound telephone calls to the area. This will involve the screening all calls and taking messages ensuring that callers receive a high quality response in an appropriate timescale.
• Take responsibility for recruitment advertising on National Apprenticeship Website. This includes gathering applications, closing applications on deadline, managing rejections, assisting in checking students meet entry criteria, printing off successful CV's to be delivered to businesses.
• Help to organise Apprenticeship documentation including induction packs.
• Set up interviews on behalf of the employer for successful candidates
• Provide regular application updates to BDAs and or employers
• Create letters of appointment on behalf of the employer
• Telephone employers when apprentice absent from college
• Assist in the management of Age Grant applications
• Centralise Health and Safety information
• Co-ordinate Skills Funding Agency Survey.
• Promote vacancies and industry updates using specialised social media platforms.
• Assist Employer Engagement Manager in collating information for reports on activity and impact.
Child protection is the responsibility of all staff. The College will therefore:
•Encourage and maintain an environment where students feel secure, are encouraged to talk, and are listened to
•Ensure students know that there are staff in the College whom they can approach if they are worried
•Include opportunities in the curriculum for students to develop the skills they need to recognise and stay safe from abuse
•All staff will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding induction and training.