We are looking for a part time administrative assistant to work 12.45 - 4pm Monday - Friday Term Time with 1 week Holiday Working. This is a job share with a 15 minute daily hand over.
The successful applicant will have experience of working in a fast paced office, be able to multi task, with excellent communication skills and react positively to pressures of the school environment.
The main duties include:
- Monitoring Attendance – including meeting with the EWO
- Management of the Office and Head Teachers Diaries
- Administering the performance management process
- Preparing the Head Teachers Reports to Governors and the Trust Board
- Update the school website
- Producing the school newsletter
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.