NOR 700 (Including 80 Place Nursery)
Post Ref: ED50025250
Grade:5 (£21,166-£24,799 pro rata)
32.5 hours (5 days) Term Time only and Inset days 39 week
Start Date: September 2020
The governing body is seeking to appoint an administrator to join the team in this large Primary School.
The person appointed will be responsible for undertaking administrative/financial and organisational processes and be able to demonstrate excellent IT, literacy and numeracy skills and good inter-personal skills.
Experience working in a school environment is desirable.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
This vacancy is suitable for post share.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Contribute to the planning, development and organisation of school administrative/financial procedures
• Providing administrative support to the headteacher and teaching staff
• Administration of the school budget and school financial systems
• Using ParentPay – Organisation of payment for school visits
• Management of School Fund
• Inputting and updating pupil data including attendance data in Sims
• Assist with procurement and ordering of stock
How to apply:
Please download or print off the application form by selecting the “Apply Now” button.
Due to our current interim working arrangements, we are unable to provide recruitment packs through the post.
Completed applications should be returned to direct to the school by the closing date of noon on 9th July 2020.
Interviews will be held as soon as practicable.
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity. Therefore, although not a requirement for application, we welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented individuals including those:
• aged under 25;
• not in employment, education or training;
• from our local communities including in particular disabled individuals, carers and those from the Cardiff BAME and LGBT+ communities;
• ability to communicate fluently in Welsh.