An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support the office team at Dundonald Primary School in Wimbledon. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a fast paced environment.
To provide efficient and effective administrative services to the school.
To provide an efficient and courteous reception service being the first point of contact for all visitors to the school in person or on the telephone.
Daily attendance monitoring. Checking the SIMS registers online and following up on pupil absences.
Daily school meal register and meal reconciliation for pupils.
To resolve enquiries quickly and efficiently wherever possible or forward to appropriate member of staff.
To support the Administration Coordinator in the production of documentation such as prospectus packs, nursery and reception information packs for parents and any other administrative tasks required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 8am - 12pm, term-time only hours - 38 weeks per year
- The opportunity of working within a supportive and friendly environment in an outstanding school.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Good numeracy and literacy skills (GCSE or equivalent).
- Brilliant IT skills.
- Previous administration experience, preferably in a school office environment.
- A proven ability to work on their own and take initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by downloading the Job Description & Person Specification below.