GRADE: 5 (LCC Grade Structure)
SALARY : £18,933 to £19,314 FTE (pro rata based on hours/weeks worked)
HOURS: 37 hours per week. Hours worked will be 8.00am – 4.30pm Mon - Thurs, 8am – 4pm on Fridays. This includes a 1 hour lunch break (hours are non - negotiable).
WEEKS: 41 - Term-time plus 2 weeks to include one week at the end of the summer break and Teacher Training Days
START DATE: 1st March 2021 (sooner if available)
CLOSING DATE: Monday 1st February 2021, 12 noon
Launde Primary School is an outstanding Primary School which forms part of the Scholars Academy Trust, based in Oadby, Leicestershire. We are looking to appoint a committed, hardworking and enthusiastic individual to the role of Administrative Assistant. Duties will include front of house reception duties and providing a comprehensive general administrative and clerical support.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of working in a busy office environment with experience of using Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
- The ability to prioritise and work well under pressure.
- The ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- A commitment to outstanding levels of customer service for all service users.
- Experience working in a school environment, with experience of SIMS would be desirable but not essential as training can be provided.
A fully completed application is required. We cannot accept CV’s. If you do not receive an email or letter please conclude that you have not been shortlisted. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
Scholars Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We actively support the Government's Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism.
We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child Protection Policy which can be viewed in the Policies section of our website.