Band 2 Point 3
£18,562 FTE, Actual Salary £15,938.33
From 23rd August 2021
37 hours per week (Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm and 1 3.30 finish)
Term Time Only + Inset days (39 weeks)
St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an Administration Assistant to start in August, for St Paul’s Catholic School.
Reporting to: Operations / Office Manager
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- To be based in the main school administration hub.
- To answer, manage and direct all telephone calls and emails with regards to school detentions efficiently and effectively.
- To liaise with the lead teacher for detentions.
- To use the school systems to manage the school detention system including booking students into detention, creating registers for each detention night and following up on non-attendance.
- To provide administrative support to the SENCO which includes but is not exclusive to, attending meetings, typing up and distribution of minutes, scanning documents and filing information and data on to Mstore, Sims and Provision Mapping.
- Contacting parents and carers to communicate messages from school, using the Teachers 2 parents system.
- Distribution of the mail received into school.
- To prepare whole school mailings, including mail merge, labels, and distribution.
- To distribute resources accordingly, such as newsletters and other mailings etc.
- Franking of external mail.
- Use Go4Schools for attendance marking on a daily basis in conjunction with the Attendance Officer.
- Maintain and update the School’s cashless payment site ParentPay.
- Student Lockers – Key allocation and updating of log book.
- Maintain visitor/pupil signing in/out registers as required.
- Maintain confidentiality concerning any student and/or family with all persons other than authorised persons or agencies.
- Finance activities in support of the Finance Officer.
- Perform any additional tasks or duties under the reasonable direction of the Operations/Office Manager.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 21st June 2021
Interview Date: w/c 28th June 2021
St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant to start 23rd August 2021, for St Paul’s Catholic School.
The St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.