Post No: ED50261648
St. Cadoc’s Catholic Primary School
Administrative Support Officer
JE Grade 4 SCP 6-11
£19,171 - £21,166
39 weeks a year term time only
Hours: 34 hours per week
The governing body of St Cadoc’s Catholic Primary School would like to invite applications for an Administrative Support Officer.
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A warm and welcoming school environment with a strong Catholic ethos.
• A busy, stimulating and efficient admin environment.
• A supportive administrative team to work with.
• An opportunity to work with a close community of parents and children.
You will be able to offer:
• Strong support for the Catholic ethos of our school.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• An understanding of equality and diversity.
• An ability to apply IT skills (Microsoft Office, internet, databases)
• General financial administration skills.
• High standards of organisational and time-management skills.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
This vacancy is suitable for post share.
Please download or print off the application form by selecting the “Apply Now” button.
Alternatively, if you are not able to download a copy, you can contact Connect-2-Cardiff (C2C) or e-mail Cardiff Works at for an application pack quoting reference: ED50261648 and the job title.
Completed CES applications should be returned to the Acting Headteacher, Mrs. Rachael Fisher at the school’s address
Closing date: Wednesday 18th September 2019 (12pm)
Post to commence: 4th November 2019 (can be earlier if able)
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
St Cadoc's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.