Post No: ED50011667
St. Cadoc’s Catholic Primary School
Administrative Support Officer- Permanent
JE Grade 2 SCP8-11
£16,626 - £17,007 pro rata 39 weeks a year
Term time only
Hours: 8:30am – 3:30pm (30 minutes for lunch) x 2 days a week (0.4)
The governing body of St Cadoc’s Catholic Primary School would like to invite applications for an Administrative Support Officer.
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A warm and welcoming school environment with a strong Catholic ethos.
• A busy, stimulating and efficient admin environment.
• A supportive administrative team to work with.
• An opportunity to work with a close community of parents and children.
You will be able to offer:
• Strong support for the Catholic ethos of our school.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• An understanding of equality and diversity.
• An ability to apply IT skills (Microsoft Office, internet, databases)
• High standards of organisational and time-management skills.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
Please download or print off the application form by selecting the “Apply Now” button.
Alternatively, if you are not able to download a copy, you can contact Connect-2-Cardiff (C2C) or e-mail Cardiff Works for an application pack quoting reference: ED50011667 and the job title.
Completed CES applications should be returned to the Acting Headteacher, Mrs. Catherine Dowding at the school’s address or email.
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd October (12pm)
Post to commence: 11th November 2019
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity. Therefore, although not a requirement for application, we welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented individuals including those:
• aged under 25;
• not in employment, education or training;
• from our local communities including in particular disabled individuals, carers and those from the Cardiff BAME and LGBT+ communities;
• ability to communicate fluently in Welsh.
St Cadoc's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.