Role: Out of School Club Administrator
Grade: 10 (£19,554 to £21,166 FTE)
Hours: 10 hours per week, Term Time Only
We are looking for an exceptional administrator to join our team at the Olympus Academy Trust, to provide a first class administration service to our Out Of School Club provisions at each of our Primary Schools. The role is offered on a part time permanent basis, working 10 hours per week, on a Term Time only basis. It is likely that these hours will be worked over 2 or 3 days, but the exact working pattern can be agreed with the successful candidate in line with business needs.
The actual salary for the role will be £4,408 per annum. This is a busy role, reporting in to and working directly for the OOSC Manager to support the effective administration management of the All Starts OOSC Provision that currently operates from 5 separate school sites across the Trust including Meadowbrook, Charborough Road, BSCS Primary and Stoke Lodge Primary.
Duties will include:
• Providing administrative support for the OOSC Provision, including letter and e-mail correspondence, filing and phone calls, bookings and payment queries.
• Providing support to the OOSC Manager including preparation of documentation and distribution and circulation as needed, dealing with confidential correspondence and liaison with Headteachers, staff, pupils and parents/carers.
• Maintain comprehensive, up to date protocols, policies and records pertaining to OOSC work.
• Collate and create key documentation e.g. prospectus/handbooks/ materials.
• Input data and finances onto the Tucasi system.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record working successfully in a busy, fast paced and high volume administration role. You will be able to work autonomously, taking accountability for the timely and effective delivery of high quality work and bring quality, efficiency and a smile to the team!
This role will be based at Bradley Stoke Community School Primary Phase but the role may involve occasional travel sites for meetings or as business needs requires.
We are fully committed to the safeguarding and promoting of welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring check. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 20th September 2019 at midday.
The Olympus Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.