Closing Date: 29th April 2021
Contract Type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
Contract Length: 12 months
Salary: £18,500 per annum
Location: Cambridge, CB2 1NT
Who are we looking for?
We have an opening for a Pre-Arrival Support Assistant to join Cambridge Education Group. Our Pre-Arrival Support Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the administration of accommodation, taxi transfer and guardianship bookings for students who will be joining an ONCAMPUS programme, involving database and spreadsheet management. The post holder will provide excellent customer service to internal colleagues and external clients and will coordinate payments and invoices for pre-arrival support services.
Do you have experience in customer service? Are you able to deal with people in a variety of complex/difficult situations? Do you have experience in administrative work in a fast-paced environment? If so, this could be the role for you, and we would love to hear from you. Experience in a role like this would be a clear advantage but it is not essential.
• Good numeracy and IT skills with a familiarity of Microsoft Office, particularly in Word / Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Strong communications skillset
• Proactive and able to prioritise and manage deadlines effectively
Why will you love working here?
Working with our Support team you will have the opportunity to work with a team who have a shared focus of collaborating and improving the lives of learners around the world. You will work in a team that supports students through a key stage in their life by helping them through the highs and lows of Higher Education.
Join a global education organisation that is respected for its successes and provides a friendly and supportive work environment to its diverse range of colleagues and students. Cambridge Education Group’s flexible and fast-paced experts help learners around the world to Achieve More.
If you want to achieve more in your career whilst simultaneously helping our international students, please visit our website below to apply.
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life Assurance cover
• Competitive salary
• Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
• Salary sacrifice car leasing Scheme from Tusker
• Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
• Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
• Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
• Social committee – who organise social events across the Company
Pension – Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
Holiday – Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays.
To see a full job description and make an application please see the details on our website,
ONCAMPUS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be subject to DBS clearance
We strive to be an equal opportunities employer and actively welcome applicants from all sections of the community