Administrator / Receptionist
Start: 1st July 2020
Salary: Grade 4, points 7 - 8
£19,554 - £19,945 (full time equivalent)
(£17,175 - £17,519 actual pro rata salary)
Location: Two Rivers CofE Primary School, Keynsham (near Bristol/Bath)
Contract: Full time, 37 hours per week
Term: Permanent, Term Time Only + 5 INSET days + 5 additional days
Wellsway Multi Academy Trust is at an exciting stage in its development. The Trust currently comprises of fourteen schools with more planning to join and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 4-19 education in East Bristol and Bath.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Administrator/Receptionist. This exciting new role is pivotal to the successful running of the school therefore the ideal candidate will:
- Be quick to learn
- Have experience of working in a pressurised environment
- Be able to multi task and undertake a varied and demanding workload
- Have a professional, positive and ‘can do’ manner
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to develop effective working relationships with the school, campus and wider Trust teams.
- Be professional and discreet at all times
- Be confident working alone with minimal supervision
- Have excellent IT skills
Based on reception the post holder will not only be the first point of contact for visitors, students and staff but also will manage a wide range of administrative tasks that will support the Head of School directly. This means your working day will be varied, stimulating and involve engaging with a wide variety of people, an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include: pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking, cycle to work scheme and Tax-Free Childcare.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 Sunday 19th April 2020
Interviews are likely to be held soon thereafter.
No CVs or agencies please.
- Download the Job Description/Person Specification and Application Form
- Submit your completed application form together with a cover letter
Wellsway Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Wellsway Multi Academy Trust will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Two Rivers CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.