Admissions and Annual Review Office Administrator
Salary information: Scale 3 (Dependent upon qualification and experience);
Work contract: 36 hours per week, Term time only + 5 training days (39 weeks);
Interviews: Wednesday 29th January 2020.
Grangewood is a primary school for pupils with severe learning difficulties and autism, based in Fore Street, Pinner where we currently have 100 pupils and staff.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our administrative team. Who will correspond with various contacts when organising Annual Reviews and Admissions throughout the year. Due to the nature of this role, we are looking for an individual who can display discretion.
Our ideal applicant will:
- Have excellent organisation skills.
- Be well skilled in, typing, word processing, calendar booking and other computer applications.
- Have knowledge in all Microsoft office software; work, excel, outlook, etc.
- Have knowledge and experience using other software such as, SIMS, Teachers2Parents, Behaviour Watch.
- Be able to prioritise your workload and ensure any deadlines are met promptly.
- Have strong interpersonal and oral skills to ensure effective communication with all Grangewood’s stakeholders.
If you have any questions please contact Gemma Reynolds, Office Manager by contacting the school office at Grangewood.
Grangewood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.