Pay Point from 11-14
£19,947 to £21,168 (full time equivalent)
1 year fixed term contract in the first instance
Hours: 4 hours per week / Term time plus one week
We seek an outstanding individual to provide professional and effective communications and marketing support. The successful candidate will manage and work with the Business Manager to deliver an outstanding admissions process which will support our growth plan. The role will use social media and produce compelling content for a range of communications channels, including websites and internal and external communications as well as the promotion of events. Building effective working relationships with external businesses, such as developers and nurseries, is vital.
The key objective of this post is to create a positive profile and positioning for the School with the aim of growing our pupil numbers.
Ridgeway Primary Academy is part of Learn Academies Trust.
Ideally a candidate will have:
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude and be driven to succeed
• Outstanding communications skills
• Innovative approach to problem solving
• Experience of researching, editing and writing press releases and promotional publications and publicity material
• Experience in PR, communications or marketing role
• Experience of managing social media on behalf of an organisation
• Excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of business applications of social media and digital platforms
• Ability to work independently
• Working knowledge of managing website content-management systems
You will need to be friendly, approachable and have high professional standards, with a willingness to show initiative in order to improve practices. Flexibility and a good sense of humour are essential to this role as is being a good team player.
For further information and application form please contact Kate Jones at Learn Academies Trust via email (email can be found in the 'Apply Now' section).
Closing Date: Friday 17th July @ midday
Interview Date: TBC