Evolvence Knowledge Investments manage several British Curriculum schools in the UAE and is seeking an Admissions Sales Officer to join our Central Admissions Team in Barsha South.
The successful candidate will act as a key player in the success of the admissions/enrolment process and will work with our school Admissions Teams to identify the needs of prospective parents, matching their requirements to the offerings of our schools and nurseries. The role holder will be the initial point of contact for all enquiries and will establish and build strong relationships with both parents and the school Admissions Teams to ensure a seamless process for all stakeholders through the delivery of excellent Customer Service.
This is a busy sales role requiring an individual who is very organised and driven. Stretching objectives are set based on activity levels and conversion, with a fun office environment.
It's important that as the first point of contact with potential parents, the role holder is a fluent English speaker with flawless verbal and written communication skills.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or similar field, or be able to demonstrate a commensurate level of practical experience in a similar role
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a busy customer focused environment, with a background in Sales and/or Business Development or Relationship Management
- Native English speaker or IELTS 7.5 or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be pro-active, resourceful, and have attention to detail to ensure sales pipeline is managed appropriately
- Displays tact, diplomacy, sensitivity and confidentiality
- Previous experience in sales and/or account management, including managing multi-stakeholder relationships.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Respond to all incoming enquiries by telephone, email or social media
- Use open questions to identify areas of interest for parents, matching these to our school offerings and promoting our schools and nurseries as a good fit for their aspirations for their children, providing accurate information to prospective parents regarding our schools, and promote the school’s USP’s
- Manage a busy pipeline of prospects at various stages of the admissions process with particular emphasis on follow up to support parents through what can be a complex admissions process from the first enquiry, school tour booking, assessment, issue of offer letters and payment of deposit
- Maintain communication with parents throughout the admissions process, tracking the progress of the sales pipeline and ensuring timely follow-up
- Attend open days and events to support school Admissions teams as required
Salary: AED 8,000/month with up to AED 2,000 monthly incentive
Benefits: Subject to visa status
Working Hours: The teams operational hours are Sunday-Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm. Occasional requirement to support open days at weekends (generally once or twice per term) with time off in lieu.
The Repton Family of Schools is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries lived in, qualification checks, employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment, and satisfactory reference checks for all employment in the last 5 years.