Cambridge Regional College have an exciting opportunity for an Adult Learning Coordinator to join our Commercial team at our Cambridge and Huntingdon Campus. You will join us on a full time basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of between £18,318 - £20,413 p.a. per annum, plus staff benefits.
Our adult learning programmes have grown exponentially over the last three years, we run a variety of employability programmes for young people and adults including Traineeships, a large suite of online courses, community & leisure courses and a wide range of professional training including CSCS & Forklift training
We have big plans for this area, and we are looking for someone to help us grow.
Cambridge Regional College is a large and inspirational centre of learning with Campuses in Cambridge and Huntingdon. We have outstanding teaching and leisure facilities and a reputation for excellence in a number of fields. Our campus facilities are among the best in the country, and you’ll find a modern teaching environment with lots of energy and interaction. CRC is a college to be proud of and to be in.
In addition, we value our staff as we understand they make the difference in transforming lives, our investment in our staff has been formally recognised in being accredited with Investors in People Gold status.
Just some of the rewards you can benefit from joining our staff, include:
- Generous holiday leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Discounted rates on Apple products
- Free gym membership option and discounted classes
- Discounted rates on college courses
- BUPA Health Expenses cash plan and Occupational Health services
- Free on-site car parking
- Exclusive discounts for high street and online stores with Rewards@CRC
- On site restaurants, retail and coffee outlets (Costa Coffee at Cambridge Campus and Starbucks at Huntingdon Campus)
- Free independent telephone counselling service with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Staff Development opportunities.
About the role:
Working closely with existing team in adult learning delivery you be supporting customer care, coordination and administration across a variety of areas and bringing forward ideas to develop our offer
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to prospective students ensuring they have the right information to make informed decisions about the study they undertake
- Provide support to the training team ensuing they have the required information to do their jobs well
- Provide organisation and administrate support across our adult learning offer
What we are looking for in our role:
This opportunity is perfect for someone who is experienced in the coordination and administration of a complex team
The College reserves the right to fill this vacancy ahead of the closing date if a suitable candidate is found.
Cambridge Regional College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, we expect all workers and employees to share this commitment. To learn more about our Safeguarding policy please see link: https://www.camre.ac.uk/student-support/supporting-you/safeguarding/
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).