Advertising Sales Manager
Eteach is looking for a proven sales individual to lead on media sales for our business.
Job Title: Advertising Sales Manager
Salary: £30,000 per annum, plus commission OTE£60K
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
The purpose of this role is to maximise online advertising revenues through a combination of Account Management and New Business generation to advertisers - targeting advertising agencies, recruitment consultancies, schools, colleges, tutor agencies and companies wishing to advertise their vacancies, products and services to the largest specialist job board in the UK education sector.
Reporting into the Sales Director, the Advertising Sales Manager is responsible for building revenue from existing clients and new business.
Selling virtually, over the phone and face to face, you will need a strong ability to build relationships quickly at all levels and engage with potential clients, from the first interaction.
We sell in a "consultative manner", across the entire Eteach/FEJobs portfolio, the Advertising Sales Executive, should be able to effectively diagnose client needs and advise their clients on creative solutions that deliver return on investment and address those advertising needs. You will need to be able to build advertising packages for your clients so previous experience in online advertising sales would be an asset.
We are looking for a target driven; resilient people person with strong organisation skills.
You will be presentable and credible and able to operate as an expert advisor whilst delivering stellar customer experiences with every interaction.
An understanding of digital media, advertising agencies and/or recruitment sales is preferable.
- To increase our client base and subsequent revenues to increase sales of the Eteach portfolio of products:
- Selling and/or renewing bespoke solutions and online advertising packages.
- Building relationships and trust with relevant decision makers at all levels within both prospect and existing accounts.
- Planning your time effectively and be properly organised.
- Continually prospect for new business whilst actively managing a pipeline.
- Ensuring effective communication with colleagues and managers.
- Ensuring that regular reporting back into the organisation is in an agreed format and timescale.
- Regularly and accurately updating the company CRM system
- Building an effective media sales team to grow this element of our business
- Education to degree level or equivalent.
- Commercial acumen
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to analyse and interpret volumes of data rapidly and effectively and use to provide support to a compelling sales story
- Strong planning skills
- Motivated to surpass targets.
- Ability to think and act independently when opportunity arises
- Commitment to developing the Eteach brand values
Eteach Bracknell is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.