Oaktree Nursery and Primary School is excited to be able to re-introduce our After School Club to provide additional opportunities for our pupils and support for our parents.
We are looking to recruit a forward thinking, caring, motivated person to lead and work in our new After School Club. This person will set up, lead and encourage safe and creative play and interaction and ensure the safety, welfare and behaviour of children during each session.
This is a term time only contract. 12.5 hours per week.
The successful person will:
- Safeguard our children
- Plan and timetable After School Club sessions
- Plan and lead activities for all children to enjoy
- Lead other members of staff and work as part of our team
- Guide play, joining in and leading play activities
- Create an inclusive, safe and friendly atmosphere
- Deliver basic first aid
- Prepare and serve snacks to the children
- Support and encourage children during meal times
- Encourage positive behaviour
- Have good communication skills
Oaktree Nursery and primary School offer:
- An inclusive ethos and atmosphere where all children are valued, respected and cared for
- Exceptional care and support in an environment where nurture is at the heart of everything we do
- A wide variety of opportunities for all children and adults to develop and explore to their best potential, abilities and interests
- A friendly and welcoming working environment which is at the centre of our community
Experience of working with children is ideal and you must be able to demonstrate an interest in encouraging their play, nurturing and valuing them and keeping them safe.
If you would fit with our ethos and would like to join us in promoting this further, please apply by using the application form by Thursday 12th December.
CVs are not accepted. Please include a covering letter.
Oaktree Nursery and Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.