Human and Health Sciences
£22,867 - £26,484 per annum
Permanent, 37 hours per week
The School of Human & Health Sciences is seeking an experienced individual to support the administration, development and delivery of the new School Apprenticeship Strategy including the existing apprenticeship provision that started in June 2018.
Candidates will be expected to engage in a range of activities.
- maintaining accurate records on the apprentices;
- arranging Tripartite meetings between Apprentices, Practice Educators and Mentors;
- monitor and report attendance;
- organising the End Point Assessment for apprentices;
- support the administration of ESFA and OFSTED inspections;
- undertaking all general programme administration.
You will have a passion for attention to detail and will be able to manage different stakeholder relationships while successfully managing your own workload. The successful candidate will demonstrate that they have the ability to work under pressure using their teamwork, organisation and administration skills and the flexibility and proactiveness required for a successful apprenticeship team.
Closing Date: 3 June 2019
Interview Date: 10 July 2019
Working for Equal Opportunities.
Innovative University. Inspiring Employer.
University of Huddersfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.