To support the VLE Coordinator and the iLearn Developers to provide a high quality experience for all stakeholders.
1. To contribute to the maintenance, development and up keep of the VLE, including, but not limited to, course structure, reports, user accounts, functionality and future developments.
2. To assist the VLE Coordinator and iLearn development team with induction, training and support for both staff and learners, this will include the research and development of iLearning content and modules.
3. To provide support to the iLearn developers in sourcing content or developing bespoke material.
4. To work towards key departmental objectives and contribute to the quality processes linked to the overall improvement of the area.
5. To build links with key stakeholders of the VLE and iLearning such as the learners, staff, IT, MIS to enable us to continually improve the service.
6. To collaborate with the iLearn developers to trial, evaluate and assess effectiveness of content and return on investment.
7. To participate in auditing and analysis of the VLE and content to ensure all users are receiving a consistent, high quality service.
8. To provide support to iLearn Centres, coaches and users to ensure a quality experience, including but not limited to, access to e-books and other electronic resources.
9. To deliver a positive customer service to all users at all times.
10. Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge.
11. Any other duties, of a similar level of responsibility, as may be required.
Hopwood Hall College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.