Apprentice Teaching Assistants
Apprenticeship Year 1 - £11,118 FTE / £8,634 pro-rata - 32.5hrs per week (including 2.75hrs/wk supported learning time out of class)
Come and join our team in our amazing built for purpose school in Deepcut, Camberley!
Portesbery School is a very special school for children and young adults with special educational needs, between the ages of 2-19.
We offer high quality education for pupils with a range of needs including Severe, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties and Austistic Spectrum Disorders.
We are seeking staff who:
• promote the schools Vision, Values and Aims
• are enthusiastic, imaginative, energetic and have a keen interest in special education
• can be adaptable and flexible
• are looking for a supportive, happy, caring and supportive school
We are offering:
• an opportunity to gain a recognised qualification whilst learning practical skills in our school
• a positive and caring ethos with our students at the centre of everything we do
• an enthusiastic and well trained staff team
• a comprehensive induction, training and support programme
We are not able to allow visits to the school at this time due to Covid-19, however please have a look at our website to view our photo galleries.
The successful applicants will be required to have a DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 10th July 2020 at midday
Interviews: Tuesday 14th July 2020
Required to start: 1st September 2020, or as soon as possible (subject to pre-employment checks)
Please see our website for further information.
Portesbery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Portesbery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.