Be awesome. Be you. Teach SEND.
We believe that through our learning, work and play we can nurture, challenge and inspire each other to achieve our full potential. As a new and expanding purpose built SEND school we have fantastic opportunities for people to use their knowledge to teach, their passion to change lives and their enthusiasm to inspire.
What You'll Be Doing from September:
You’ll be making a difference! As part of our an inspirational teaching team you’ll help to nurture and support the teaching of a small group of pupils who have a diagnosis of Autism or Complex Needs. You will change their lives.
You’ll be developing your career! Wherever you intend to go with your career in education we’d love to be on that journey with you. Our extensive CPD programme and supportive leadership team will take you to the next level and help you develop into the professional you want to be. We want you to be happy and to be the best version of yourself that you can be – we will help you to reach your goal.
You’ll relish your time at work and have the work-life balance to enjoy your time at home! We take our staff well-being seriously. Our staff team is welcoming and professional and we believe that you will find the school a great environment to work in.
• You’ll be awesome
• You’ll want to have purpose in your work life and want to make a difference in the world
• You will have a passion for supporting pupils with additional educational needs and be motivated by the challenges that holds
• You will have patience and persistence in supporting our pupils to develop their independence
• You will have good literacy and numeracy skills
• You will be able to work collaboratively to secure the best outcomes for all pupils
• You’ll be totally committed to your own personal and professional development and be self-reflective
It’s not just a job, it’s a career – the benefits we offer you:
• Extensive CPD training which provides a range of tailored and bespoke CPD opportunities to all
• A well-resourced and enjoyable working environment
• Competitive salaries and pay progression – as a growing school there will be a number of opportunities over the next few years for staff that wish to progress
• A supportive leadership team who are engaged in your professional development and success
• Employee Assistance Programme (Counselling, information and support)
• Well-being and medical support
• Generous LBH Pension Scheme (employer contributions 21.54%)
• Excellent transport links with Hatton Cross Station and Feltham Station close by
You can find much more about us on our website. All the forms you need to make your application are available on our website vacancies page.
If you would like to visit our school after the Easter holidays or if you have any queries relating to this opportunity please contact Annette Geraghty on the school number or via the email below.