Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor (Self Employed must be registered with the Inland Revenue)
We are recruiting for professional, dedicated freelance experienced and qualified Trainer/Assessors to provide training, support and assessment to Apprentices from in and around London in the following sectors:
• Adult Care
• Business Administration
• Customer Service
• Team Leading
• Early Years
• Library, Information and Archive Services
If you are passionate about Apprenticeships and have the ability to teach, coach, support and assess Apprentices and you can be responsive to the needs of the organisation then we want to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Building Schemes of Learning, Lesson Plans and resources where appropriate.
• Teaching Apprentices in a classroom environment and on line.
• Conducting bi monthly progress reviews.
• Liaising with employers.
• Providing monthly reports to Head of Area.
• Assessing progress.
• Preparing Apprentices for End Point Assessment.
• Embedding maths, English, British Values and Prevent in all teaching.
• Attending monthly Team Meetings and quarterly standardised meetings.
• Responding to management requests in a timely manner.
• A recognised qualification for the lifelong learning sector.
• Assessor qualification.
• Level 4 or above qualification within the sector in which you are training and assessing.
• Occupational competence from within the sector in which you are training and assessing.
• IT qualification at level 2 or above.
• Strong digital skills with the ability to deliver training and assessment remotely.
• IQA qualification desirable.
What we offer:
Trainer/Assessors will be paid a set amount per Apprentice. This is split into monthly payments with an additional amount paid upon the Apprentices passing EPA. Total value per Apprenticeship Standard is as follows:
Standard Skills Tutor Total Payment
Lead Adult Care Worker L3 £1,400.00
Team Leader/Supervisor L3 £2,000.00
Business Administrator L3 £2,000.00
Assistant Accountant L3 £2,500.00
Adult Care Worker L2 £1,200.00
Customer Service Practitioner L2 £1,800.00
Customer Service Specialist L3 £1,900.00
Early Years Practitioner L2 £1,800.00
Library, Information Archive Assistant L3 £2,500.00
Teaching Assistant L3 £2,000.00
Early Years Educator L3 £2,500.00
In addition to this you will be paid for attendance at meetings and staff training events at £13.76 per hour.
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/955
The closing date is 9am Monday 24 August 2020
Interviews for this post will take place on Wednesday 2 September 2020
To apply for this post, please visit our website
Westminster Adult Education Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.