Foremarke School Dubai is seeking an outstanding Arabic B Teacher to commence August 2020
About Foremarke School Dubai
Foremarke is a Prep School catering from Nursery (FS1) to Year 8, with plans to now expand into Senior School.
We are a well-resourced Apple Distinguished School with exceptional sporting facilities, seeking to achieve the best from every pupil through academic, sporting, creative and extra-curricular activities. The school was rated Very Good with several outstanding features in the most recent DSIB inspection.
Foremarke is situated at the heart of ‘New Dubai’ in the Dubai Science Park, Barsha South. It offers the academic rigour of the UK National Curriculum within an inclusive family environment. The School is built on the twin foundations of academic excellence and the highest standards of pastoral care.
We combine the traditional values of our partner school in the UK, Foremarke Hall, with the vibrancy of international life in the UAE. This enables our pupils to leave Foremarke fully prepared for the next phase in their education, whether in a UK independent school or a continuation into Foremarke Dubai Senior School.
- Support for all teachers to attain Apple Teacher accreditation
- Basic pay commensurate with years of experience
- Generous leave entitlements
- Annual flight allowance, global healthcare plan for self, spouse and up to two dependent children up to age 18 (subject to status)
- Modern accommodation in popular residential areas close to the school
Successful candidates will:
- Hold Bachelors of Education plus QTS and PGCE with appropriate specialism, or
- Hold Bachelors in subject relevant to teaching specialism plus PGCE
- Have minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Have experience teaching in a UK setting or renowned British Curriculum / international school
- Be at least 24 years old
Successful candidates will undergo detailed background checks including criminal record checks for all countries lived in and references for all employment in the last 10 years