Pinnacle American School is committed to providing high quality education to meet the standards required in an American Curriculum School. To meet this commitment, it is necessary to attract, recruit and retain high calibre staff.
The school is located in Madinat Zayed in the Al Dhafra Region of Abu Dhabi. It is the largest city in Al Dhafra, with around 45,000 residents. It is 60 minutes from Mussafah as well as Al Mafraq. The Corniche in Abu Dhabi is less 90 minutes away. It is a quiet, beautiful city that meets all of life needs.
We are currently recruiting for Arabic / Islamic Teachers to join the team.
Start date – August 18th 2021.
The aims of the Recruitment Policy are:
- The best possible staff recruited on the basis of qualifications, experience, abilities and suitability for the position.
- Compliance with all pertinent employment requirements of the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) and UAE Ministry of Education (MOE)teacher certification requirements.
Person Specification (minimum):
- Bachelor Degree in the related subject with a teaching certification and a minimum of two years teaching experience.
- Native English speakers are preferred.
- Experience teaching in the UAE, particularly Abu Dhabi is desirable.
All candidates will be required to submit a relevant and up to date police check and complete safe recruitment reference checks.
As the school grows, opportunities for posts of responsibility or middle leadership may become available for suitable candidates.
Safeguarding Statement: Pinnacle American School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wales International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.