ART, DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN
Pay Scale: JG4 £19,474 - £21,703. Actual starting salary £8,440p/a
Contract: Permanent, part time 18.5 hours per week. Term Time Only
Start Date: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a part time ADT Technician to join our established team, taking an active role in supporting the faculty in their day-to-day duties.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, with a focus on enabling young people to make a positive difference and achieve the Academy’s vision: to set no limits on what we can achieve.
• Have experience of working in a similar ADT or educational environment;
• Have good working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations;
• Can work in partnership with our full time ADT Technician and Food Technician
• Are enthusiastic and flexible to business needs;
• Are able to work within a dynamic and challenging environment;
• Have excellent communication and team work skills;
• Are able to manage your own time and resources
We will give you:
• The opportunity to work in an outstanding Academy with dedicated staff and students;
• Professional development to help you fulfil the role effectively;
• The opportunity to make a difference to staff and students on a daily basis.
Churchill Academy offers a local government contributory pension scheme, a comprehensive employee assistance programme, on-site cashless catering, and on-site parking.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all appointments will be subject to a criminal records check, medical check and satisfactory references.
Further information is contained within the Job Description and Person Specification. Full details and an application pack can be found on the Academy’s website.
Applications close: Midnight, Tuesday 28th September 2021
Churchill Academy & Sixth Form is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.