Notre Dame School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Part time Art Technician to join our highly successful team. The role will involve assisting and supporting in the smooth running of the Senior School Art department.
The successful candidate will provide a practical service to school teaching staff through the maintenance, preparation and provision of equipment and materials to enable pupils to undertake learning activities.
• Applicants should hold a recognised qualification in Art & Design (minimum A Level)
• Practical knowledge of working with a range of art materials
• A sound knowledge of photoshop current ICT practice in Art & Design. Additional training can be provided
• Previous experience of working in a practical context in an Art or Design related field.
• Administration skills are needed for ordering materials and filing invoices.
Hours: 1 Day per week (Term time only, 35 weeks per year)
Start date: January 2021
Notre Dame School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a completed application as soon as possible. The School reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date, if a suitable candidate presents themself.