Teacher in Charge
- ASD Resource
- TLR2 (£4,749) plus 1 SEN Point (£2,270)
- Full-time, permanent
- Required for January 2021
Trinity School wishes to appoint an inspiring teacher with extensive knowledge and experience of autistic spectrum disorders (ASD) to manage our local authority resourced provision for students on the Autistic spectrum. The post holder will have the operational lead within the unit, and work successfully with mainstream staff to promote the achievement and well-being of the students based in the resource.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the next phase of the development of the resource. You will need excellent leadership and management skills and the ability to create a clear vision for the unit, as well as the skills to develop the students to their full potential.
We invite applications from colleagues who:
• Have the skills to develop and lead a successful specialist unit
• Have a strong track record of outstanding teaching
• Have high expectations of students and experience of raising achievement
• Can contribute to all students in the continued growth of the Newbury Academy Trust
If you feel that you have the experience and drive for this role we would like to hear from you. Application is by application form and supporting letter to Dr C Wilson, Executive Headteacher, the former to include the names and addresses of two appropriate referees. The letter should outline your previous experience and your vision for leading a successful ASD Unit within the school.
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.