Evenings 2pm-10pm, Full time, All year round
Required for January 2021
• 11 – 16 Boys Selective Grammar School situated in the Cotswolds.
• Co-Educational 6th Form
• Number on Roll - 1166
• Grade 2a point 3-5 £18,562 - £19,312
• Full time, 37 hours per week.
• Hours 2pm – 10pm (Mon – Fri)
Governors of this forward-looking school, which places students at the heart of its business, are seeking to appoint an energetic and motivated individual to assist in the maintenance of the school buildings and grounds and facilitate effective teaching and learning of students. This post will be responsible for locking and securing the school site so previous experience is desirable, but enthusiasm, innovation and a wide range of maintenance skills are essential, as is a willingness to learn. You will be methodical with a strong attention to detail. The role is varied and will involve working on your own initiative, as well as part of a team.
Candidates should enjoy working outdoors and on a variety of tasks and have:
• Willingness to complete a wide variety of tasks to a high standard
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure using initiative
• Have an understanding of the importance of Health & Safety
• A calm, flexible approach
• The interest and enthusiasm to play an active part in school life
If you are interested in this post:
Please send a completed application form and covering letter to:
Mrs Amanda Oxberry, PA to Headteacher, Marling School, Cainscross Road, Stroud, GL5 4HE
or via email
All applications are subject to the satisfactory completion of a probationary period of 6 months.
Marling is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointed person will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date for applications: Monday 30th November 2020
Interview date: Thursday 10th December 2020
Marling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointed person will be required to undergo an enhanced CRB clearance