Assistant Caretakers/Security Staff
• 11 – 16 Boys Selective Grammar School situated in the Cotswolds.
• Co-Educational 6th Form
• Number on Roll - 1215
• Grade 2a point 3-5
£18,562 - £19,312 (full time)
• Full time = 37 hours per week. 52 weeks (inc.6.5 weeks paid holiday)
Hours – The site is open from 6am – 9.30pm and hours are available in early mornings or late evenings.
The Site Team of Marling School are looking to recruit energetic and motivated individuals looking for a career supporting education in Stroud. There are a variety of part time posts available to join an established and experienced team in maintaining a clean, safe and secure site. Full training will be given so enthusiasm, innovation and a willingness to learn is essential. You will be methodical with a strong attention to detail. The role is varied and will involve working on your own initiative, as well as part of the team. Weekend hours to support community letting, as well as evening hours are available, for which additional allowances are paid. Split shifts will be considered.
Candidates should enjoy working outdoors on a variety of tasks and have:
• Willingness to complete a wide variety of tasks to a high standard
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure using initiative
• Have an understanding of the importance of Health & Safety
• A calm, flexible approach
• The interest and enthusiasm to play an active part in school life
If you are interested in this post:
Please submit completed application form, covering letter and hours available.
All applications are subject to the satisfactory completion of a probationary period of 6 months.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 3rd February 2022
Interview will be held in February 2022
Marling is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointed person will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS clearance.
Marling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointed person will be required to undergo an enhanced CRB clearance